Convenience makes choosing healthy snacks so much easier and more likely to happen. This is why I love making easy recipes to help me with my goals. Today I’ll be sharing my recipe for no-bake cranberry walnut protein bites. Being quick to make, these little bites are perfect for a healthy snack.
I make my protein bites with dried Cranberries (my favourite dried fruit), walnuts, vanilla extract and a bit of pumpkin pie spice. These bites take about 10 minutes to prep, and a half hour for chilling. Also, this recipe makes 12 bites, and can be multiplied as necessary.
Warning: This recipe is not suitable for people with peanut allergies!
Ingredients for Cranberry Walnut Protein Bites:
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 2/3 cup smooth peanut butter (or your choice of nut butter)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/8 tsp salt
- This recipe is very simple. For mixing the ingredients, go ahead and throw them all in a bowl together. No order necessary.
- Stir the ingredients until they’re evenly mixed.
- Place the bowl with the mixture in the fridge to chill for 30 minutes.
- Once chilled, use a spoon to scoop out the mixture into balls.
- Lastly, enjoy! Keep the cranberry walnut protein bites in the fridge for up to 1 week.
That’s it! The simplest recipe I make, but still super delicious and healthy. If you’re lacking certain ingredients it’s easy to swap some out for something else. The peanut butter can be cashew or almond butter, and if you don’t have cranberries or walnuts, use raisins or pecans. Chocolate chips can be substituted if you want to make these a bit sweeter.
I hope you all enjoy the recipe, and didn’t spill honey on the floor accidentally like I did :/
For another healthy snack, check out my 3 recipes for crustless quiches!
That’s it for now everyone. If you’ve found some value in this post, please share it to inspire others too! Also, subscribe for more at the top of my site’s sidebar. Thanks!
This post contains affiliate links. If you use these links to buy something we may earn a commission with no additional cost to you. Thanks!